CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Junebug...

I can't believe it is June already. The month of May flew by full of engagements, parties, wedding activities, work, and a lot of fun. The month culminated with the sweet wedding of my good friend Kristi Hindman James (almost like we are related now). Her nuptials were quite the event and proved to be the best wedding I have been a part of yet. It was nice to be a low-key bridal attendant and be able to run as much of the behind the scenes as were possible-- thus only enhancing my desire to be a full-time wedding planner. So, now while the new Rev. and Mrs. Thomas Duffy James are off to St. Lucia, the rest of us are melting here in the 100 degree heat in Columbia.

June, as per its usual, is another month of weddings. Nan and Chris tie the knot this weekend and there is a wedding shower of course for Tom and Kim! Followed by several to come and lots of parties. I am about wedding'ed out but will persevere...I am looking forward to my newest project of painting the guest bathroom and guest bedroom... soon to be Kathryn's bedroom.

Hopefully, June or early July will bring a trip to the beach and maybe a jaunt out to San Fran to visit my best friend from college, Laura. Work should be easy as I have transitioned into working 37.5 hours (the mandated government schedule) in 4 days with Fridays off. Nice for the summer and hopefully leading to some trips to Charleston.

Not too much else is going on... not that that is not a lot. Trying to catch up with people before work gets hectic and our next leadership class starts in late August. Well... I better get moving. Tomorrow will be a short day at work but I am hoping to make some headway on the bathroom.

Sleep tight!
HAJ

0 comments: