CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Strep Sickness

So last week I didn't get a chance to write. I came down with strep throat as soon as my mom and brother were heading back to Memphis after their visit and just as I was beginning my weekend house-sitting/temporary gaurdianship of 3 wonderful kids from my youth group.

The weekend proved to be more fun than any other house-sitting I have done--even better than with older kids! Mary Margaret, Stephen and Robert kept me throughly entertained from our Saturday morning Guitar Hero play off to our impromptu scream-fest in the car. I really enjoyed myself, even as bad as I felt. I was also amazed that after 4 days, I was not tired of them at all.

I am ready for this week to be over. I am heading to DeBordieu with the senior high girls from church to have a retreat. It looks like it is going to be a wonderful weekend!

Well, I better head for now-- Biggest Loser is on and I want to see who wins!

0 comments: